iPad Scanning for business: Gone are the days of big scanners, as iPhones and iPads take over!
You no longer need bulky big scanners
iPhone and iPad notes are taking over with their scan functionality!!
Did you know there is a document scanner hidden in the Notes App and we think it's a real boon!
Especially as you can do multi-page documents with it as well! So easy..... give it a go!
It is simple to use too: -
- Open Notes on your Apple Device
- Create a new note or tap on an existing one to add a document to it
- Tap the Camera icon at the bottom of the screen or above the keyboard
- Tap Scan Documents - Line up the document you want to Scan
- Tap the shutter button if the scanner doesn't automatically just scan the document
- and then repeat for each page of the document you want to create
- Tap Save after you've got all your pages.
- You can then share to Email etc, how fab is that!
You can grab a great deal on iPads in our shop.
Updated: 24th January 2024
Digital Content & Marketing Executive @ Aspire. I help you find solutions to your business tech challenges.