You no longer need big bulky scanners.
Gone are the days of big scanners!!
iPhone and iPad notes are taking over with their scan functionality!!
Did you know there is a document scanner hidden in the Notes App and we think it's a real boon!
Especially as you can do multi-page documents with it as well! So easy..... give it a go!
It is simple to use too: -
- Open Notes on your Apple Device
- Create a new note or tap on an existing one to add a document to it
- Tap the Camera icon at the bottom of the screen or above the keyboard
- Tap Scan Documents
- Line up the document you want to Scan
- Tap the shutter button if the scanner doesn't automatically just scan the document - and then repeat for each page of the document you want to create
- Tap Save after you've got all your pages.
- You can then share to Email etc, how fab is that!
COST SAVING WITH PRAGMA
PRAGMA IT, REDUCING YOUR IT COSTS AND INCREASING YOUR PROFITS Our existing customer has been operating a successful legal business…Read Case Study >
IT SOLUTIONS TO BOOST BUSINESS PERFORMANCE
IT SOLUTIONS TO INCREASE BUSINESS PRODUCTIVITY Sector: Travel Agent Location: Offices in both Manchester, UK and Pakistan Product: Aspire Call…Read Case Study >
Some Useful fact
You no longer need big bulky scanners. Gone are the days of big scanners!! iPhone and iPad notes are taking…Read More
Windows Snipping tool has all the options you need. It can capture the full screen down to small areas or…Read More